Workforce Development Compact member grant application to access training funds
**This grant application is for employers who have joined the Workforce Development Compact. If your organization has not yet done so, please submit the required information here. (Note this link is not an application for funding).**
Thank you for joining the Workforce Development Compact and investing in upskilling your frontline workers. To complete this application, you will need the following information.
Part A: Company information
- Confirm you have selected the right company.
- Who is the company's contact for the program? Please provide that contact information.
Part B: Training information
- Community College or another training vendor (if another training vendor, please have vendor contact information handy)
- Program title (please do not include any special characters in your title like ":, /, (), etc." These characters will not permit your excel spreadsheet to save in our system.)
- Course description
- Number of hours
- Start date*
- End date
*Note: We cannot approve funding requests for programs that have already started. We will consider your request if your application is in on or before the start date.
Frontline workers to be trained
- Number of employees to be trained
- How does this training contribute to the employees' position?
- Retail price per frontline worker (Actual retail cost-not 50% rate)
- Total funding request (Your total retail cost-not 50% rate)
Part C: W-9
- PDF of your organization's W-9
- Excel spreadsheet of employees' names, titles, and emails (Please use the formatted excel spreadsheet found below)
If you do not include the information listed above, it will delay the processing of your funding request.